CALLING ALL SURVIVORS & THOSE THAT HAVE BEEN HEALED.
SHERO Publishing CEO understands this more than most! As an individual that was healed from open heart surgery, she understands the pain of sickness and recovery, but also the miracles and Godly healing! Unfortunately, there are so many that are facing health issues, difficult diagnosis, mental health illness, PTSD, car accidents, caring for sick children and more, that need the inspiration of SURVIVORS!!
As a survivor, Erica has shared her story with thousands, to bring hope and remind others that “God is STILL in the healing business!” She is now taking her message GLOBAL and is seeking others who have been HEALED to join her. There are millions who need to read your stories of overcoming to be inspired to push through. They need YOU to share your story to empower them to know, HEALING is possible and GOD is still working miracles!
Join the TRIALS 2 TRIUMPH compilation and bless others with your testimony!
Join our group of 20 HEALED authors to share YOUR story and inspire thousands. This WILL be another BEST SELLING COMPILATION.
• This project has a targeted launch of March 2020.
• We are seeking 20 authors to share their stories of miracles, healing and overcoming health issues, disability, drug abuse, mental illness and more to RISE!
• All co-authors will receive full publishing & book coaching to professionally document your story and a platform to share with thousands of readers!
• Marketing & Book 2 Profit Coaching to create residual income.
• Best-selling author campaign
• Reasonable Compilation Fee & Monthly Installments Available
• Chapters will be 2500 maximum words. Pictures & Personal Marketing can be included. All chapters will be professionally edited by the SHERO Publishing Team.
• Program Enrollment:
NOW thru November 30, 2019.
• SPACES ARE LIMITED!
SECURE YOUR AUTHOR SPOT TODAY!!
• Click to pay your $150 deposit. Deposits are contributed to the total authorship cost.
Overcoming Domestic Violence tells the POWERFUL stories of fifteen courageous women who survived and overcame domestic violence and abuse. Each was a victim of domestic violence, but survived to tell the story, educate and bring awareness to this global epidemic that has gone hidden and covered up for too long. Every woman who has ever experienced abuse or is experiencing abuse will find encouragement, hope, and renewed strength in the voices of these women who broke free. This book will provide a pathways for victims of abuse to become true SURVIVORS and OVERCOMERS. This book will be an excellent resource for families, friends, ministries churches, and community outreach programs who desire to provide support to those impacted by domestic violence. Important information, skills, steps, and strategies are explained to help guide through the experience and the healing process.NO MORE SILENCE!! Women are using their voices to take back their lives, reclaim their dignity, build on a new foundation and discover that there is life after abuse. There is PURPOSE within the SURVIVOR!!
• This project has a targeted launch of APRIL 2020.
• We are seeking 20 authors to share their stories and empower others who have experienced Domestic Violence or are currently in destructive relationships.
• You will receive full publishing coaching and services, to document your story, while sharing with thousands.
• Reasonable Compilation Fee & Monthly Installments
• Chapters will be 2500 maximum words. Pictures can be included. All chapters will be professionally edited.
• Program Enrollment: NOW thru December 15, 2019.
• SECURE YOUR AUTHOR SPOT, click to pay your $150 deposit. Deposits are contributed to the total authorship cost.